Monday, July 14, 2008

Question Boilerplate

I've just gotten one too many emails and notices advising me to "call if you have any questions."

Do the math. If you've presented an idea so poorly as to warrant a universal re-do maybe you need to re-think the presentation.

Nonetheless, "call or email if you have any questions."

So I did.

Bob:

Question for you on this last set of projections.

"go ahead."

Ok. Two trains leave Chicago at 8.20 pm CST. One is painted purple and carries highly unstable fissionable nuclear material. The other is being driven by a kitten?

"where you going with this?"

Where you going?

Best and bunny on.

CB

2 Comments:

Blogger endangered coffee said...

can I call or e-mail for more information on rhetorical questions?

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I use that? Please?

:::insert evil grin here:::

Thanks!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 34 states (68%)