Friday, April 25, 2008

Adieu Knob and Tube

Hello to both of you that still read me and heartfelt apologies for letting the better part of April slip away bunniless.

Its not that things have been busier than normal, they haven't, although there are days when Mr. Blackberry buzzes so often I wonder if I have some form of hip displasia.

Nor have I been away, I haven't. Unless you consider the Commute From Hell wherein I am on the road so long and so often I watch roadkill decompose.

No, its that I'm moving shortly, leaving the knob and tube palace and making ready for another colorful old joint to hang my shingle in. And I'm ambivalent about it all which is to say I have my head up my ass avoiding reality. Now though, I have to break down and face the corrugated, packing up the additional crap I've accumulated in the last two and a half years after my last might purge, purge again and move what's left.

Which will mysteriously but without fail be more.

How, I have no idea.

Stick around if you would. Both of you. Its not a new bunny, its just a whole bunch more adventures.

Some of which might involve electricity and plumbing. Although I'm hoping not at the same time.

Bunny on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

I will remember your tales of the Knob and Tube with much fondness. Having seen the place first hand, I will miss IT as well. There was so much of you within its walls. Good luck, my friend.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the packing and subsequent unpacking.

I don't understand the physics of it, but it seems as though once freed from it's corrugated confines, stuff expands to at least twice its previous size, to take up all available space.

Travel safely to your new home. :)

12:35 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

looking forward to hearing about all the new adventures (but moving sure sucks, no??)

2:25 PM  
Blogger Johnny C. said...

I will never leave you nor forsake your blog.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 34 states (68%)