Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Whouff!

Holy shit I'm back and I thought the next time I'd see your smiling faces it would be on some crappy little laptop.

See, big bertha caught a nasty virus and died on me a few days ago.  It's called the FBI virus and apparently my software wasn't tough enough to catch and block it.  Fortunately Google came to the rescue and gave me several options, the first two not working, the third....

Well, I'm here, aren't I?

Not sure how I caught this puppy, since I was on my usual morning stroll of new sites when this came upon me.  However, I'm glad its gone and to all you hackers who think this is opportunity for fun and profit...let me remind you that some of us don't share your view and will strap our old boots and kneepads on and might just show up at your door some night with animals of a certain caliber.

Anyway, here we are again.

Bunny on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny C. said...

Welcome back.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 34 states (68%)